icgc-get Release Notes
0.5.7 - Nov 9, 2016
- Improved messages to user when files have already been downloaded.
- Fixed bug that prevented changing the number of threads the icgc-storage client would use.
0.5.6 - Nov 3, 2016
- Fixed access checking for GDC repository.
- Misc bug fixes related to exception handling.
0.5.5 - Nov 2, 2016
- Fixes issue with PDC downloads not working
- Fixes OSX binary from returning
Failed to execute on successful operations.
- Removed debug logging on awscli when downloading from PDC.
0.5.3 - Oct 19, 2016
- Fixes issue where downloading by manifest could cause a bad request in obtaining file metadata.
0.5.1 - Sept 22, 2016
- Improvements in configuration prompts, especially in handling incorrect inputs.
- When specifying an output directory, icgc-get will attempt to create the directory if possible.
0.5.0 - Sept 20, 2016
config.yaml documents unset configuration should users like to be able to modify their configuration by hand.
- Better error handling for unrecoverable and corrupted configuration.
0.4.4 - Sept 13, 2016
- Added headers to output indicating which File Ids are being downloaded and from which repository.
0.4.1 - Aug 15, 2016