Submission System Release Notes
220.127.116.11 - October 10, 2014
- Added "header-only file validation" to inform the user of an unintended empty submission file
- Added "sample type validation" to verify that samples referenced in meta file
reference_sample_typefields are consistent with the
specimen_typefield found in the associated specimen files.
2.6 - March 17, 2014
- Incremental data submission. Users can now manage their data submission directory and upload only new data. Please see here for more information
- Support multiple files. Data can be split in multiple files per data type
- Selective data validation. Users can now validate data by data type and not anymore the whole submission each time.
- New user interface
- Faster validation engine
- Many bug fixes
Sincerely, The DCC team.